Real Racing 3
Popular car racing game from Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts has released the latest in the powerhouse game developer's racing series, Real Racing 3. This latest iteration holds a distinction among the other games in the series because it is the first that is completely free to download. Users should be aware, however, that while the game is free to download, there are plenty of opportunities to spend money throughout the experience.
Real Racing 3 offers players some impressive graphics, perhaps among the best on the market. The virtual cars used in the game are modeled after actual vehicle found in the real world, so it can be fun to choose your online car based on your real world preferences. Plus, the high level of graphics includes spectacular detail on the vehicles. For the most part, playing Real Racing 3 is an enjoyable experience. The software reacts very well with touchscreen devices, allowing players to maneuver their vehicles around others and increase their speed in order to capture the racing flag. You may also race against players across the room or around the world.
By far, the biggest negative of Real Racing 3 is the repetitive schilling for money. While players can download and begin playing without offering up any money whatsoever, it soon becomes apparent that you will need to pay more than once in order to receive the full experience that Real Racing 3 is capable of providing. Those who are concerned with the expense may not appreciate this aspect of the app, but the game is a lot of fun to play overall.
- Free download
- Exceptional graphics
- Virtual cars based on real-life models
- Controls are adapted for touchscreen devices
- Game repeatedly asks for more money..
Formula E joins Real Racing 3 and hits the streets of Hong Kong with an all new street circuit track.
• Take on the High Voltage special event and earn the Renault e.dams Formula E SRT_01E
• Win the Mercedes-AMG GT3 in a new special event - Victory by Design
• The Gauntlet season 11 - featuring the NextEV TCR Formula E SRT_01E
• 2 Limited-Time Series, featuring the ABT Schaeffler Formula E SRT_01E, and the Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.